Monday, June 27, 2011

It's been ages since my last post, probably reflects the excitement level of my life:P. It's an endless sequel of kids and work, and kids and work. My social life is zilch, not that I miss it much. I had quite a lot of friends pre-motherhood. I'm still in touch with those friends, but home keeps me well-occupied I suppose. Except for the occasional dinner, mostly with other friends who are also married with kids, it's home,  home, home.

Ruatfeli's been sick since the last two days. She has tonsillitis and she won't swallow solids, and can only be persuaded to take in a little juice. Ruatsanga recently recovered from measles too. So we're up to our ears in drops and medicines, and interrupted sleep. These little upsets make us realize again how precious health is. I took the day off today because Feli is a little irritable, hence the time to post :)

Here are some new pictures. Ruatsanga was baptized on 29th May. The pictures in church were taken by a professional photographer, so I don't have a soft copy to upload here. He was a real sport during the ceremony and didn't make a fuss at all.


Here he is with his cousin Ryan, my brother's youngest. He's younger than Sanga by 12 days, but he seems to be slightly bigger. Grrrr.
Feli and Sanga
Sanga adores his sister, he laughs and gurgles whenever she's around. Sadly, the sentiment is not returned by Feli. She snatches toys, dolls, anything that Sanga is playing with. She gives him little slaps and scratches, and poor Sanga, quite oblivious to his punishments, merely stares and bears the blows. One day he too shall have his revenge, vows I, the Omnimother.

Here's the little monster :)

And here she is acting all angelic.

2 comments:

Calliopia said...

LOL the little monster's pic made me laugh. The baby looks soo cute. And it's lovely to hear he adores his big sister though she seems to be in knee-deep sibling rivalry lol. I'm sure she'll grow out of it soon. All the best with the childrearing. One day you'll see them leaving home and wish you could go back to these crazy baby days :)

diary said...

Hi Calliopia, I guess I've been a little busy, I'm so late replying to your comment. Feli's turning out to be a little joker and she makes these little faces which make us laugh, which only encourages her to make more faces :)
We're encouraging Sanga to bear her blows patiently, when he's bigger, he can have his revenge!