Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baptised by Holy water

Ruatfeli, along with 13 other babies, got baptised today. I feel a load off my mind. One, because for Christians, baptism is one of the most important milestones for a person. Two, because the ceremony itself is finally over!
I was a little worried that she would cry or fuss, since she's now 7 months. But Ruatfeli, being Ruatfeli, never made a fuss during the whole service. We had missed two prior baptisms before, once while we were in the hospital, and the other one because everyone forgot to tell us about it (and because we must have slept through the announcements at church). But all's well that ends well!

2 comments:

Mizohican said...

Cute!!! And congrats on the successful baptism.

lolz at how you missed the previous occasions. :D

Sorry, I was so busy with my sister's wedding that I didnt have time to try and meet l'il Ruatfeli. And then I fell sick right after the wedding. I am not back in Mumbai, still feeling a bit groggy.

diary said...

I read about how you got sick. Too much of a good thing at the wedding buffet, maybe. One ordeal over with the baptism. We have 'nau hual' function on the 18th. It's a new thing for me, but it is apparently a fun affair :)

I'm sure Ruatfeli and you will get to meet sometime. Get well soon, you.