Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's time


It's time..

To take out the blankets, to dryclean the unworthy, to snuggle with the clean. It's time to bugger the caretaker, 'Fix the old geyser, or else........' Or else I shall suffer a minor a heart attack, when the cold jets of water fall, or else, I shall simply stop having my baths. The latter is easier, but my colleagues may have something to say.


It's time to restock on body lotions. 'Body cocoon' sounds so inviting, tho I'd never buy it in summer. It's time to hybernate, atleast till 9 in the morning. It's okay to say you're down with the flu, because it's that time of year again. It's time to snuggle, switch off the alarm. Because this year, you're not flying home, come rain or shine, on rickety planes nor on reindeer sleighs.

This year, you're stuck here, with the cold, with your books, with your frowning turbanated gods. This year is the last year, this time, it's going to be a blue, blue christmas.


And it's time to close the old blogger, because I never had that much to say, and it was anyway mostly just a lot of yarn. And I need the yarn for a nice old sweater. It's time I hit the books, because, time, my friend, is ticking away.


(pic from landscapedpic.com)

4 comments:

avena said...

thats true its time.

its going to be a white white christmas :)))

ka nau hi philosophy lam ah i tui tran tlats lolzzzzzzz

Calliopia said...

Hey I tried to get into your blog the other day and it said Private (or sth), and then I came across this link yesterday and hey presto, there you were. Don't ever even think of going offline again. I treasure your writings much too much. They're always so deliciously written :)

diary said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement :))

That was me being utterly tech-less. I fiddled around with the settings, then I couldn't access my own blog to revert back. It kept showing - this page cannot be displayed. So well, now it's back and it stays, just not many new posts expected:)

diary said...

BTW, i like your new pic, calliopia. V pretty indeed