Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Transformers



Pic www.movieweb.com

Just got back from a movie with H. Read the rave reviews of 'Transformers', and since H is a big fan of action movies, we decided to watch it. Definely worth the 2 and a half hours spent. It's amazing what Hollywood churns out, it must be all computer graphics and stuff I suppose, but it's pretty mindboggling what they can do with it.


Came out of the movie hall at 10 pm and all the cars outside with their blinking red lights looked pretty robotic to me. Hell, even the autorickshaw we came home in felt like it was going to turn into an autobot. That's how inspired I am. The movie really tickled my fancy.


It started out very well, but the second half turned into too much of a mob fight for my liking. The movie has got it all, humour, a little bit of romance, fast cars, everything except horror and tragedy. The heroine was hot (forgot her name), the hero was suitably bit of a nerd, just not unattractive to be unworthy of his part. Anyhow, the movie's definetely worth a watch.
And the pic of Megatron (I think?) goes very well with the pic of the wedding cake :)

No comments: